22 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches



Just sharing an awesome card I made at a class with Sally Williams recently. Fingers crossed this makes the SU! catalogue for real as it is just adorable. At this stage though SU! says limited time only to purchase to the end of this month. I'm off to Aussie for a 2 week holiday & I have had a lot of treats lately with monthly card kit purchases etc so it broke my heart to say I can not afford it at the moment but I did love the card. The bundle is really versatile & has some fab fonts. It's $110 for the bundle of 23 stamps & 9 framelits.



I really liked the new petal burst EF that I can afford and I also liked how Raspberry Ripple complemented the new in-colour Sweet Sugarplum which I also love.



There's heaps of great ideas out there on Pinterest with this bundle, so if you'd like to own your own contact Sally before August 31st. She's got the recipe on her blog of all the products used too. I think on this day I'm day 2 of our Ghan train trip about to arrive in Alice Springs. I can't wait for my flight over Uluru or Ayers Rock. I am sure it is going to be AMAZING!
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen