7 November 2016

Day 6: The Daily Marker 30 day Colouring Challenge



Running late today (it might be day 7 in Kathy's land already), just as well I had most of the elements die cut for this card. I thought I'd try the no-line colouring using Desert Sand Memento Ink but I don't think I'm good enough at my colouring, as it was really hard to see where to colour & also to cut out but I do still love the card even though my cat blends in with the trees (accidentally).

I've coloured the image with Copics, then cut it out by hand. The saying is embossed & I've done the look there's no unwanted black specks cheat embossing using Versafine black to ink up the image  & then clear embossing it.

Recipe:
Stamp sets: Mini Gorguss gal No. 10 Purrrrrfect Love (Santoro), Hand-Lettered Christmas (MFT)
Ink: Desert Sand (Memento),  Versafine Black
Card: X-press It Blending, Whisper White (SU!), Soft Sky (SU!), Fog (SSS), Powder Glitter (American Crafts)
Other: Snowfall - Vertical die (MFT), Birch Trees die (MFT), star punch (SU!), dimensionals, clear EP, clear Wink of Stella.
Copics:
Face: R30, E00, E11
Hair: N7, N9, 100, BV04
Cat: W00, W1, W3, W5, W6
Hat: B00, B02, B05, C3, C8
Skivvy, stockings: E01, E93
Boots:YR23, YR27, E99

Well that's the 6th day of the 30 day colouring challenge, I may take the 7th day off as a rest day ;)


See you soon with some more colouring efforts from me.


✿ Karen ✿

1 comment:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen