10 November 2016

Watercoloured Mondo Peony



Just a quick update to share what I created with my messy watercoloured Mondo Peony. This links to the stamping & inking of the image on my last blog post.

I will make this card again as I love the vibrancy & brightness of the colours but I'm not happy with the bleeding around the flowers or on the edge.

Recipe:
Stamp set: Mondo Peony (Ellen Hudson)
Paper: Watercolour (Ranger), Raspberry ripple (SU!)
Ink: Versafine Black
Colour Crush Powders: Pineapple, Pomengranate, Wheat Grass, Blue Heaven (all Tinby Designs)
ZIG Real Colour Markers: Violet, Yellow, Bright Yellow, Carmine Red, May Green
Other: Sending Hugs die (MFT - free last month with a $60 order), clear embossing powder, Fall Festival sequins (SSS), glossy accents, Daffodil liquid pearls, foam (to mount the die cut word).

I'm about to start my shift at the hospital  in about an hour (I work midnight-8am) so am taking a break from the 30 day colour challenge. I've actually slept really badly on my days off which is also why I've stopped blogging. Be back next week with some more colouring I hope. I've packed my pencil case with a few Copics & a couple of stamped images for my break time :)

Thanks for popping by.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen