18 January 2017

My happy Christmas mail

Just sharing today the hand created cards I received for Christmas 2016. I'm not sure where you all live but in New Zealand NZ Post has reduced our mail deliveries to every 2nd day. We all get too much mail delivered to our computers in this modern age. I still love receiving mail & especially if it's hand-made so a BIG thank you to my friends who sent me a card but a BIGGER thank you to those who MADE me a card for Christmas.

I'm just going to post these in the order I snapped them. If they have a blog their name will be bolded & hyper-linked.

From my friend Debbie Lamb, lots of gold embossing, foil & a fab Santa bringing me gifts & he did as he also had a few wee catalogues as a surprise with the card, which made me real happy to see.

From my friend & work colleague Frances Murray who brightens the end of my working day as she arrives at 5am at the start of her working day. It's always nice to have a natter & a drink with a fellow crafter. I'm pretty sure this is my Memory Box Grand Madison window box which she borrowed, teamed with Stampin' Up!'s falling snow EF & sleigh ride edgelits & matching words. I know she wanted to create a snow-scene looking out the window.

From my friend Donna Griffiths, who printed off this image & then coloured it all up with pencils beautifully, what a lot of work but so adorable:

From my friend Rachael Knight a stunning card using a stamp set I din't even like when I saw it in the last mini catalogue from SU! called Frosted Medallion I really like their new in-colour sugarplum something (you can tell I'm no longer a demo). I also really like that the panel is not square it really adds something to the card.

From my friend Sally Williams, Stampin' Up!'s cookie cutter punch & deer.

Each of these cards bought a smile to my face so thank you all for taking the time to make & send me a card.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen