11 January 2017

Surprise Christmas Elf

Hi everyone & happy 2017 - where does the time go pre-Christmas, as I can see it's been a while since I last blogged. I'm sure you all know the answer to that question! I hope you all had a very happy festive season. I was able to share Christmas day with members of my family, Pete's family & even friends who would have been alone on the day, so I felt truly blessed to be surrounded by those I love.

Santa AKA me was very kind & shouted myself a new laptop, so I'm getting to grips with it & transferring and loading stuff I use & I hate to say the older I get the less confidence I have with technology but think we're all up & running now for 2017.

So over the next few days I'll share the cards I made plus received for Christmas 2016. Now as I want to ease myself back into blogging I'll take it easy today & share this really cute Christmas elf I found in a friend's stash which I loved colouring up. I've now added her to my ever growing wishlist as I think a few more friends deserve to get in her in their letterboxes next year.


Recipe:
Stamp: Little Elf  (Penny Black)
Ink: Memento Black, various Copics
Paper: XpressIt blending card, Real Red (SU!)
Other: Wonky Stitched Rectangles (MFT), Wink of Stella glitter pen

Copics Used:
Red: R24, R46, R39
Green: YG21, YG25, YG17
Fur: C00, C1, C2
Skin: E000, E53, BV00
Cheeks: R20

Even now she makes me smile just looking at her, she is a real cutie elf.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen