10 June 2008

Jacque I love my layout from last night - thank you


My very talented upline Jacque at class last night created a beautiful page layout - I just love it as it works beautifully with this lovely picture of my mum Noleen as a young girl, I can see where my sister Faye got her good looks from! Mum tells me she was 10 years old here & yes the dress was hand-made. I think I remember her making me dresses like this too!

Stamp: Leaves a la Carte (jumbo wheel)
Ink: So Saffron, River Rock
Designer paper: Le Jardin
Card stock: So Saffron
Other: Jumbo eyelets, hodgepodge hardware, rhinestone brad, crop-a-dile, soft sky DS ribbon, always artichoke grosgrain ribbon, very vanilla tafetta ribbon, always artichoke marker

1 comment:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen