14 August 2010

Christmas bauble

Well it's a perfect day for being inside in Auckland which means I can sit down & make a few things :)

This was Debbie Lamb's project at our Christmas in August team event last week & the red jelly beans in the bag have been looking at me all week, so decided that had better be the first one I did so there were some jelly beans to go in the Sweet Treats cup.


I've changed mine a wee bit from Debbie's which you can see here as my kit didn't have any DSP so had to change it to one I had on hand.

Stamp sets: Heard from the Heart, Baroque Motifs
Ink: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Whisper white, Holiday Treasures DSP
Other: Sweet treat cup, 1-3/4" circle punch, RHR striped grosgrain ribbon, rhinestone brad, red lollies

A very simple card & finished off beautifully inside with the ever versatile Baroque Motifs stamp set:



3 comments:

  1. Cute cards, Karen. I love that Christmas bauble - might be making a few of those this Christmas! Enjoy your wet day inside - little boys preclude me from crafting today, but I'll make up for it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oopps, I left the dsp out of all the kits because the ladies who got to choose their piece on the day. Sorry about that :) It didn't deter you from making it fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know Boss Hog she wanted to eat the lollies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen