1 August 2011

August 1st & it's time to say farewell

It's August 1st & that means we're only one month away from a new Idea Book & Catalogue it also means that the items that are not carrying over are being retired - some you'll see are 25% - 40%  off.

The promotion page on my SU site
is going to be updated daily at 1000am NZST but the list is only a reflection of what was available at the close of the previous business day.

The retiring list can be seen HERE & if you're like me, do print off a copy & tick which ones you want. I am also taking pre-orders for the new IB+C $12 posted to you (anyone who has spent over $350 with me in the last SU! year 1/9/10 - 31/8/11 will earn it for FREE or if you've a hostess & hosted a workshop in the same period where you reached level 1 rewards).

Talking about workshops the NEW hostess rewards are phenomenal & the hostess only stamps are very cool now that I can see them & you could earn one item from the main catalogue for 50% off (I'm hoping a few people might earn that Big Shot for half price with this reward system) but more about that later but it's not too early to book a workshop now for September onwards - there are some very funky new Christmas stamps.

Do contact me ASAP if you'd like to order anything as things do go fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen