30 June 2012

Easy peasy card

And dare I say it so clean, simple & effective & QUICK :)

I  saw this design on the incredibly talented Jen Mitchell's blog & I went WOW!!





Today is the last day to earn the Reason to Smile stamp set for FREE with any order over $150 or purchase for $34.95 (C)  or $43.95 (W).

Stamp sets: Reason to Smile, Heard from the Heart
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Basic Gray
Paper: Confetti White
Other: Dazzling diamonds glitter & 2-way glue, post-it-notes
Techniques: Masking & Bordered Sentiment (thanks Jen)

Well hope you're keeping warm, I'm still waiting for the frost to melt outside & don't forget today is the LAST DAY to earn or purchase the Reason to Smile set if you do want to own it contact me ASAP.
Happy stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen