15 November 2012

Watercolor Winter does Triple time


I must be the last demo in the world to do the technique of  Triple Time stamping but I love it, the cutting is fiddly but as I know that I can pre-order the new Stampin' Up! trimmer tomorrow (it'll be on sale on December 1st in NZ RRP $59.95); so this would make a really effective Christmas card to mass produce for Christmas & I hope the attendees at my home class tomorrow think so (this is one of 3 cards they're creating).




Stamp sets: Watercolor Winter, Greetings of the Season, Creative Elements
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Champagne Glimmer
Other: Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details


2 comments:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen