11 May 2008

Baroque Motifs really does rock!


Wow my 10-year old nephew made this card for my sister Tracey for mother's day. I thought Tracey had made it for our mum as it was so beautiful. Maybe Max will be the first male demonstrator in NZ! Well done I'm impressed, the flourish in this set is just gorgeous I think it's hard to make a bad card with it. Though he may need to work on his cutting skills a wee bit.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Card stock: Pale plum, Perfect plum
Inks: as above
Other: lots & lots of dazzling diamonds glitter, brad

By the way my mum loved her Wild Rose card I had made her a few weeks ago (phew) and her lovely soft micro fleece heated throw - think I want one too as it's so snugly & warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen