I've done it, I've joined a SBS group - as some of you may be aware I love my PC as much as my stamps - this way I get to blog, stamp & be challenged PLUS get to know some other great stampers. Check out the SBS site if you'd like to join in too! I've started a blog roll on the sidebar of my SBS sisters - there'll be 20 of us soon!
A little bit about me for my new sisters (in no particular order):
- I work full time in a medical laboratory growing & identifying fungi (interestingly lots of SU demos in my team seem to have a science background - we must need a CREATIVE or in my case KReative outlet)
- I live in Auckland, New Zealand
- Never married but have a great relationship with a special man called Pete - only problem is we live 2 hours apart (& petrol keeps rising!)
- Mum to 2 demanding cats - Napoleon & Tiger
- Love to stamp (used to like to scrap but prefer to stamp now I've discovered it), love reading, cooking & being with friends
- Have a cooking blog too - so do check it out if you'd like to be inspired that way as well. My style easy but tasty (need quick recipes for after work)