28 October 2008

Pop Up Cards Part 1

Well the card that was supposed to be the hardest (well it looked the hardest) was the easiest and had a bit of WOW. Absolutely brilliant tutorial (per usual) on SCS which you can view HERE. It worked fine chopping a piece of A4 card stock in half i.e. 4-1/8" but all other cutting & scoring directions I followed as per the tutorial.

Season of Joy and Pop Up card
There was a bit of scoring but for one card really not too much effort. The card can be folded flat & posted in a normal envelope - how clever is that!


Stamp set: Season of Joy
Card stock: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green and a Real Red marker pen
Other: 1-3/8" circle punch, Crop-a-dile, jumbo pewter eyelets, real red grosgrain and red gingham ribbon, mini glue dots, Sticky Strip, Corner rounder



8 comments:

  1. Great card and thank you for the link, I'll give this a try when I get home from work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Karen! I haven't tried this type of card yet as I thought it looked too hard. You have inspired me to "have a go".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Karen! I made some of those last year, but I don't think mine turned out half as pretty as yours did! Hugs, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen,
    Great card. TFS

    Your blogging sista

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice card!! i have to make one of these one day!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christmas card! I think this would be such a treat to recieve to watch it "pop up"! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever and cute! How fun for the recipient. I must try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen