I showed the girls this cute double pocket bag we made/learnt at Regional training.
There is a tutorial on SCS now that I look; which also uses Season of Joy which you can view by clicking HERE.
But we just created by taking the Holiday Harmony DSP & it's matching colours & Season of Joy & my scribbles in the notebook.
These are my scribbles:
- take one piece of 12x12" paper
- fold opposing 2 ends in at approx. 2.5cm - this is where the Stampin' Up! grid paper comes into it's own, no scoring! Also good for placing stamped messages straight on your card.
- fold the other 2 sides in at approx. 9 cm
- you now have a tube which is approx. 10cm x 25 cm - fold it in half i.e. 10cm x 12.5cm - have the seam showing on the outside at this stage
- from the middle fold fold back approx. 1-2 cm & then do the other side - should like a W fold
- adhere at the top & embellish - we made our holes with the Crop-a-dile & the jumbo eyelets