Firstly a HUGE thank you to Tracy Jackson from Hawera AKA Stamping All Seasons for awarding me some blog candy (look at it all) and a stunning card made with my favourite set in the Summer Mini - it was all wrapped up in a beautiful bag and to Rachael Knight AKA Knightstamper for making me an owl card with a non-SU! stamp - now that must have been hard. I love owls - not sure why they're just so cute. Both of them have included some stamped images for me to play with which will be fun.
Plus I'm doubly or should that be now quadruply blessed as both Anne Marie AKA Stamping Galore & Stephanie AKA Stipple Shapes have awarded me the Marie Antoinette blogging award - I hope this means I don't have to chop of my head!!
The usual rules link those that awarded it, post the award & list 7 other nominees deserving of the award. I must admit I'm extremely honoured as this is my 2nd award in one week & to be nominated by 2 for it has made my day.
1. My first nominee will be Denise Ibbett in my team, who's work has always inspired me & I've shared a little bit of it here when we've done team swaps - she's just started up a blog Let Get's Stamping & it looks sensational & you definitely want to bookmark it for the future!
2. No. 2 is also a new blogger & I've just loved seeing her work lately Diane from Diing to stamp - fantastic stuff & a teddy bear on her banner - maybe even better than an owl (one day I may post some of my Teddy Bear miniatures I have collected).
3. Amy from Me and Mi Stamps - one word for her blog sensational!
4. Miss Boo - I love her name & her blog & her work
5. Tracey Old -there might be something about the name Tracey AKA A Stampers Touch
6. Nancy Riley who shares so much from I Stamp
and last but not least no. 7. Marelle Taylor a sensational stamper from across the ditch AKA thINK spot