5 January 2009

For my overseas readers


This is just to show how beautiful & deserted the West Coast beaches off New Zealand can be - not that you'd find me swimming here. This is the Ocean Beach at Raglan which is world famous for it's surfing as it has an unusual break (left to right as opposed to the norm right to left).

We went out for the afternoon on New Year's day to get some fresh air as so muggy in town.

Yes it's summertime down under ~25oC but always very muggy - semi-tropical at this time of the year.

PS good to see my camera can take real pictures still!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just beautiful, Karen! Thanks for sharing the photo.

    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene Karen :)
    Novice stamper? You??? Tcah! Disbelieving noises from the UK LOL!

    This link shows the folders I use, they are Cuttlebug and I use them in my Big Shot http://www.exquisitecrafts.co.uk/catalog/cuttlebug-cuttlebug-embossing-c-52_55.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness this is beautiful! Is it summertime there for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to work in the racing industry and we used to gallop the horses along that beach as a treat from normal track work... lovely to play around in the water with them. Brings back great memories

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen