This is a really easy double bag using one piece of designer paper - here Outlaw (about to retire & reduced to $10.48). This would be perfect for putting in a lotto ticket (as yes dreams can come true) or some movie money or other gift voucher.
Split Coast Stampers has a tutorial but it's really complicated & confusing for once. I learnt how to create one of these at the demonstrator regional training last year just using grid paper & a bone folder.
- Take one side of the 12x12" DSP & turn in the right & left hand side edges approx. 2.5cm
- Turn the paper round so they are now the top & bottom edge
- Bring the new LHS & RHS in approx. 9 cm each
- Fold in half (seam to the outside)
- Make a W around the centre fold by turning over approx. 1.5cm & VOILA!
- Stick the top edge together with Sticky Strip & decorate
Stamp set: In the Stars
Paper: Outlaw DSP, Very Vanilla, Real Rust
Ink: Real Rust, Creamy Caramel, Sage Shadow
Other: Horizontal slit punch, twill, jumbo eyelets, crop-a-dile, dimensionals
NOTE: In the Stars is in our current Summer Mini catalogue but has not made the cut & is not in the new IB+C to be launched April 1st. So if you're interested in getting this or the current designer papers - March 31 is the deadline! So contact ME if interested. This really is a great set for making a card quickly & many of the star images can be punched out with the star punches for ease.