1 June 2009

Would you like that shaken or stirred?

I just love this cute martini glass image in the Cheers to You stamp set. This was one of the sneak peek projects/tutorials SU! gave to us demos for the new catalogue launch - so I'm only 2 months behind schedule.

The card's final dimensions is 3x3" & I've coloured up the glass etc using a blender pen taking the ink directly from the ink pad lid. The card stock has been repeatedly stamped with the glass using Versamark ink to create a background - quick, easy & I love these colours.

Stamp set: Cheers to You
Ink: Versamark, Stazon black, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Baja breeze (textured), Tangerine tango, Whisper White
Other: Scallop circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, blender pen, 2-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, flower designer brad, dimensionals, Basic black marker


4 comments:

  1. Very nice - I love that set and like how you've used the flower from the designer brads

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that set!! great card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a James Bond movie..."shaken, not stirred!" Too cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stirred every so lightly please. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen