7 June 2009

Lots of RAKs

Lucky me so many Random Acts of Kindnesses/thank you gifts in one day. These are from some of my fellow demonstrators.

From Delys Cram - she's covered a Felt Flower Fusion tin with Good Morning Sunshine DSP and included some really sweet gift cards, created with Cheep Talk & Bright Delights rub-ons & YES chocolate inside.
From Jennifer Montgomery a special treat holder, love the acetate which has been stamped with Fresh Cuts background stamp.
From Karen Williamson a lovely card created with Thoughts & Prayers & also another cute acetate treat holder. Must admit not too many kisses left.
From Michelle Cave a beautifully decorated soap with kiwi kiss card stock & ribbon which is a snap for the soap colour & some lovely images from Flight of The Butterfly.

Thanks girls they're beautiful & I feel very honoured to receive them.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 07, 2009

    Thanks for having us...loved the bacon and eggs for brekkie and your craft room is far too tidy Karen!
    I really loved spending time with you and hope to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen for your kind comment, I am looking at my decision as a new chapter in my crafting world, one Im very excited about. Will still be checking in on you and saying hi. Hopefully will get to meet you at SENZ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen