7 June 2009

Lots of RAKs

Lucky me so many Random Acts of Kindnesses/thank you gifts in one day. These are from some of my fellow demonstrators.

From Delys Cram - she's covered a Felt Flower Fusion tin with Good Morning Sunshine DSP and included some really sweet gift cards, created with Cheep Talk & Bright Delights rub-ons & YES chocolate inside.
From Jennifer Montgomery a special treat holder, love the acetate which has been stamped with Fresh Cuts background stamp.
From Karen Williamson a lovely card created with Thoughts & Prayers & also another cute acetate treat holder. Must admit not too many kisses left.
From Michelle Cave a beautifully decorated soap with kiwi kiss card stock & ribbon which is a snap for the soap colour & some lovely images from Flight of The Butterfly.

Thanks girls they're beautiful & I feel very honoured to receive them.

2 comments:

delysc said...

Thanks for having us...loved the bacon and eggs for brekkie and your craft room is far too tidy Karen!
I really loved spending time with you and hope to catch up soon.

Stamping Seasons said...

Thanks Karen for your kind comment, I am looking at my decision as a new chapter in my crafting world, one Im very excited about. Will still be checking in on you and saying hi. Hopefully will get to meet you at SENZ.