These are the tips I found most useful:
- I knew you needed as high an emboss as possible to get "compartments" - good recommendation to use Craft White & white EP - I think whoever recommended this was right as I could see separate puddles of water the 2nd time.
- Use Shimmer white paper - still waiting on my next order - so watch out for Part 3. Otherwise watercolour paper (tick).
- Wet both sides of your card stock after embossing - I did this anyhow as it seemed logical to stop the card stock bending.
- Make sure the embossed side is really wet!
- Add 1 drop of re-inker to a used Dimensionals backing (this is my favourite tip), pick up the drop of ink with your AquaPainter & spread & blend - this was so much easier and I only used 1 drop of each of the colours. On my first attempt I just added drops to the wet card stock & let them run!
Stamp set: Simply Said
Ink: White Craft, Regal Rose (ink & re-inker), Rose Red (re-inker), So Saffron (re-inker)
Paper: Regal Rose, Whisper White, watercolour paper
Other: White embossing powder, Manhattan Flowers EF, Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, sponge dauber, aquapainter.