24 April 2011

Yes it is Autumn

Brr & warm wishes to you all.

I thought I'd ink up my new French Foliage stamp set that arrived the day before the long weekend - it's rather fabulous & I've used every single one of the six stamps on this card which is simple & inspired by Dawn Olchefske.


Stamp sets: French Foliage, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, More Mustard. Cajun Craze, Perfect Plum
Paper: Confetti Cream, Perfect Plum, Early Espresso
Other: Hemp twine, dimensionals, clear D block (Dawn's shadow effect)

Thanks for poppin' in :)

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like this very much! Love the combination of colours. I would never have thought to use perfect plum, but it really works well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen,I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous - just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic colour combo! I love it ... and it goes on my bookmark list for colour ideas! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Karen! It is such a cool set. I love the "splatter" stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about this card is gorgeous!!!!
    Loving it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen