6 June 2011

Convention 2011 Report Part 3


Today's report is all about bags in all sorts of sizes & colours. The above tag was decorating one of my favourite bags - the one that is full of stamps & other goodies I earned or all attendees at convention received.


I was pleased that the stamp sets are now unmounted & come in DVD cases for less space & weight & talking of DVD cases - look at this very cool gift I received from SU! & is signed by none other than Shelli Gardener.



This rather colourful one was our convention bag & it sure is bold & bright & happy :)


I'd be hard pushed to say which one of these is my favourite both bought at Memento Mall one pretty but useful & one such a good idea for a rubbish tote & it folds down to a frisbee looking piece of black plastic, wire  & elastic band.




I'm sure you'd all agree with me that is a good collection of bags in all sizes, shapes, colours & uses - just what every girl wants. So pencil in this date for the next SU! Convention 31 May- 2 June 2012 in Canberra. So if you'd like to join a small friendly team & come to Convention next year with me to collect a few bags don't hesitate to drop me a line.



Happy stampin' in the interim.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    It's Karen from Melb. Just saying Hi. Thanks for putting my photo on part 1 of your convention news. It was so great to meet you and Donna. Looking forward to catching up with you next year in Canberra. I'll have to start saving!!!

    Cheers
    karen RoDgers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Thanks for sharing ... I missed being there this year! I have missed popping by to visit ... But my dad’s sickness has been a big distraction over the last few weeks. I am looking forward to scrolling back through your recent posts and checking out your fab inspiration ... but won’t have time to comment on each! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen