Top mat (Melon Mambo or Marina Mist) 6.5 x 10.5 cm
Whisper White 6.8 x 12 cm
Basic Black 10" x 7" - love that our cutter has inches & cm
- Scallop border the whisper white piece - this width should be exactly the right width to give entire scallops.
- The trick is to punch out your scallop circle on the top mat by inserting your punch from the top as far down as it goes & centred.
- Then attach to Whisper White - with your 1-3/8" circle punch from the side punch a hole in the centre of the scallop.
- Attach to Basic Black & punch out a hole with the 1-1/4" circle - this gives a wee black frame.
- Insert another whisper white mat inside.
- Stamp a small image - glitter it up.
- Place around the image a scallop frame.
|Inside the card|
Stamp sets: Flight of The Butterfly, Short & Sweet
Ink: Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Basic Black
Paper: Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Basic Black, Whisper White
Punches: Scallop border, scallop circle, 1-3/8" circle, 1-1/4" circle
Other: Basic Black 1/8" taffeta, 2-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter