29 August 2012

3 sleeps to go now & owlfully cute

This card was swapped with me by Rachael Knight who actually has created this using one of our mds digital collection discs called Remember December - so it's no stamping! but it's so realistic you think it has been - being 3D (as she's done some paper toile) creates the illusion but talk about a really quick way to make a lot of Christmas cards. The stamp set is available in our new Holiday Catalogue & isn't called owfully cute (but it is) but is called Owl Occasions as it can be used for birthdays too! Set of 14 stamps.

So what's new today: mds (which stands for My Digital scrapbook), Owl Occasions & Dazzling Details glitter glue.


Rachael's comments "this is a hybrid project using MDS content in Microsoft Word. I used a laser printer to print on Whisper White cardstock, then layered it up & added embellishments".

Well Rachael says she's not very techno savvy but I think she's owfully clever!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen

    I just tried to send you an email about coming to your catalogue launch party but it bounced back twice. So I thought I would have a go at commenting.

    I would like to come on Saturday if possible. Can you email me at lemondelicious at vodafone dot co dot nz and let me know when/how I pay you and what your address is (assuming you have a space).

    Thanks
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen