20 March 2013

Simple thanks


I need to make some Thank You cards & just had to case this simple but elegant card I found on the So Shelli blog created by Sara (Shelli's daughter) which I just loved.

It uses the lovely Vintage Verses which you can still earn for FREE for any order over $120 until midnight on March 22nd.

Recipe:
Stamp set: Vintage Verses (SAB 2013)
Ink: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral marker
Paper: Confetti White (retired), vellum card
Other: Elegant butterfly punch, dimensional, basic jewel

And a bit of a giggle:

I hope you don't forget as it's not to late just contact me ASAP. With 19 items to choose from this year I don't expect the market to be flooded with the stamp sets this year so if you want a set I'd be placing an order before it's too late.

Well thanks Sara for the lovely card inspiration & I sure the lucky recipients will think so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen