13 July 2017

Bingo Time with the Southern Girls


We've got a really fun challenge this week at Southern Girls Blog. Yes, a bingo board so the challenge is to use a line on the board or you can be real greedy & use all the board but the main thing is to have fun, our sponsor for this week's challenge is Lacy Sunshine & I absolutely love the image I chose to work with & only hope I have done it justice. I will not tell you how long this took me to colour but it was a lot of fun. I used the line : dies, image, bling.

I kind of cheated a tad as I loved the colouring & the image so much I wanted it to shine, so I used a die (from Essentials by Ellen) & some gold glitter paper; so my bling & die is a combined element. I've used my Copics to colour up and added a bit of detail with my pencils & also re-outlined some of the finer deatil with a 0.1 Copic black multiliner.



My image is called Poppy Woodland Enchanted Kingdom Fairy House & is part of the enchanted kingdom digital stamp range by Lacy Sunshine stamps. So I hope you can join us in playing bingo & you could be the lucky winner of a Lacy Sunshine stamp too.

Lacy Sunshine



✿ Karen ✿

1 comment:

  1. Incredible job Karen! I LOVE what you did with this amazing image. Your colouring is spot on, so much texture and depth in it, truly fabulous job hun. Love the sentiment overlay too, lovely in the sparkly gold. Beautiful creation hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen