7 February 2020

2020 and a new beginning as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

Wow I'm really excited to announce that I have signed up as Stampin' Up! demo again, it has been sometime since I blogged but I have been playing away in my craft room getting my fingers inky since I've been gone.

I have to say that the latest mini catalogue is maybe the best I've ever seen and it really excited me, so I thought what have I got to lose by rejoining and the welcome back from the Creative Inkers team was fab so it felt so right & I'm really looking forward to joining them all at Stamp Camp in Rotorua in a few weeks time.

It's an absolutely fabulous time to join in Sale-a-bration as you get to chose $285 worth of products for $189 PLUS they also send you all the business supplies you need to get started  PLUS your choice of one more stamp set of any value from the current annual or mini catalogue PLUS the most cutest mini trimmer imaginable (it is even cuter in real life & will be perfect for taking away for a day crafting etc) PLUS a 6" by 6" designer series paper sampler pack which is 48 sheets big & I'm no expert but I think it's one of all the DSPs in the new mini catalogue :)

This is the picture of all the extra free goodies I received on top of an already discounted starter kit.


If you'd like to know more about joining me as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to have a chat.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen