31 January 2022

Making your own DSP with masking tape

Looking online for the masking tape technique I can see there were a lot of posts approximately 8 years ago on the internet but it was a totally new technique to me. This was a technique my upline Rhonda Fawcett showed us at a team training on ZOOM and I just loved it so thought I would like to share with you in case you also missed it "8 years ago".



The "DSP" behind the sunflower is ink transferred from an ink pad using masking or painters' tape. Just make sure your strip is big enough so you can hold the tape and not touch the ink pad.

Cutting dimensions:
Basic White : 8.5 cm square
Old Olive : 10 cm square
Soft Sea Foam : 11 cm square




Supply List (all SU!):
Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers
Ink: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Soft Sea Foam, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Card: Soft Sea Foam, Old Olive, Basic White, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Other: Masking tape, Sunflower (dies), Expressions in Ink ephemera pack (small gold leaf), Metallic Mesh ribbon

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen