3 February 2022

Another Simple Stampin' Card

Happy weekend all I blogged the other day my pink Biggest Wish birthday card for the #simplestamping challenge. You can see that blog post HERE

I thought I would share my first go at creating the card but my bottom Happy ended up right on the bottom line and there was white space at the top,  but it wasn't a bad mistake so I just trimmed the top to match.

Using the Stamparatus it was so easy to just lift the plate and move the word down 1 notch, clean, reink, stamp, lift and rinse and repeat. The stamp critics in my house (my partner Pete and his son) like this version best and I have to say it is a HAPPY card all right.


Now to the best of my recall the ink colours are Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody (also the cardstock), Granny Apple Green. Polished Pink, Midnight Muse and Early Espresso

Well I hope you all have a fab weekend it's a long weekend in NZ and both these #simplestamping cards have been sent out to some friends for their birthdays so I think I'd better make some more!


✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen