28 February 2010

Easter swap time


My team the WOW paperKrafters meet today for our monthly meeting and this means swaps - I'm sad I know but as much as I love blog hopping, I much prefer the real thing in my hands so I love swaps.

I used Greetings Eight (which I see is called Eight Great Greetings in the States) as one of it's greetings is Happy Easter & a cute wee bunny with eggs.

One of my team mates Patrice from the bigger team gave me the directions for cutting & scoring a gable box - which I must say holds a surprising amount of eggs! There's also a very cool tutorial on SCS which you can view HERE to create your own.



Will share the others great ideas, once they've had a chance to blog them themselves.


9 comments:

  1. Karen they are so cute. I especially like the red polka dot ribbon and the chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these just divine?! Especially when you fill them with chocolate! Thanks for the link to the tutorial too Karen - you ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky team members I say!!
    Lovely boxes Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so clean and fresh - love that look. Goodness, Easter really isn't far away is it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a very cute box and I was one of the lucky recipients!! It takes quite a bit of filling too -yum, yum. I don't know how long they'll last...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea Karen, and what a lucky team you have! They look great and very tempting indeed.

    :-)
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was also one of the lucky recipients to receive one of Karens fabulous boxes. Very tempting but no I shall keep the mini eggs for a while longer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for my Easter box too Karen. Guess what - I've still got a couple of eggs left!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen