1 February 2010

Moving circles

This week's inspiration on NZSU blogs is Patrice Halliday-Larsen's gorgeous moving circle card - note sure if mine does hers justice but I know where I can tweak my next version to improve on it. I'm really happy with my first go & if you're like me & fascinated by things that move - have a go - you won't be disappointed.

I cut out my circles with the Circle Scissors - 4" & 4-¼" - this was my first mistake - the difference between the circles should be greater - at least ½" I'm  thinking.


Stamp sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, On Your Birthday
Ink: Pixie Pink, Only Orange, Summer Sun
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Pink Passion, Kaleidoscope DSP
Punches: Small & large oval
Other: Brad, Tombow glue, Circle Scissors



6 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Karen!! Loving those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely and hope you will be having a class with this card. I agree, the colours are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Karen - love the Kalidescope paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, told you I was a stalker on your blog didn't I.....lol

    This card is great, I am definately going to give this a try.

    Jane ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FAB!!! great colours and technique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is incredible. I've often contemplated the circle scissors. How do you like them?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen