31 January 2010

The last of the SAB swaps

I've already posted earlier the demo swap cards I received using the other 3 stamp sets and I've saved what I think will be the most useful set to last Whimsical Words - I just love the style of this writing and I hope we see more of it (looking at the American blogs I think I may get my wish to come true).

This set seemed to be the most popular with those of us that chose to pre-order (5/14). I'm hoping the nice courier man will deliver mine tomorrow morning.

From Janine Pearce a really cute notecard & she's stamped on acetate & used our new 1-3/4" circle punch to create the window. I chose the green version but she has different colour versions so do check out her blog:

From Juliette Riddell AKA RomeoCards a lovely card with a lovely sentiment:

WOW Delys Cram has even outdone herself this time - just stunning & she's highlighted the new wider Pink Pirouette ribbon beautiful. Do check out her blog to see how's she created this black magic card:

From Wendy Herbert a lovely card for a small child/baby - Animal Stories & it's matching Tall Tales DSP is so much fun:

Last but certainly not least Rachael Knight's stunning birthday card - just adorable & again what a perfect sentiment:


So don't forget you can earn this stamp set or one of the other 3 stamp sets already highlighted by spending $120, no limits to the no. of sets you can earn for free.

1 comment:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen