24 January 2010

Sneak peek 2

Sale-a-bration starts tomorrow & the 2nd sneak peek uses the Happy Moments stamp set that 3 of the 14 demos that partook in the swap chose to pre-order. It is a set of  7 that you can earn for free by just spending $120. My own order is all keyed up & ready to go for tomorrow - can hardily wait. I love FREE & that's probably the main reason I chose to become a demonstrator - apart from all the neat people I have meet in real life & in cyberspace.



From Debbie Lamb (a happy card alright & love how's she's used one of the stamps in the set to make her background):


From Jacquelyn Pedersen a pocket card (Jacque taught me how to make these years ago & they're so much fun - love the bright colours too):




And from June Abbott in Ashburton - her very first swap - isn't it just brilliant & don't you just love our new DSP Kaleidoscope & the jumbo grommet:



Back tomorrow with my swap - see you all then!


1 comment:

  1. I was lucky enough to get in on the swaps and they are all lovely. We certainly have lots of talent within our team! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen