8 January 2010

Summer Mini Swaps

I've just realised I haven't shared the last lot of swaps I received from my team for our Summer Mini launch parties - as we're all working on swaps for Sale-a-bration (2 weeks to go & counting) I thought I'd better get in quick & share these.

This one was from Lesley who until very recently has been the "youngest" team mate in SU! years & it's a no stamp card - all created with the fabulous Dots & Designs rub-ons.



I just adore this one from Janine and at $25.95 for 5 stamps Hello Again must be the cutest stamp set in the mini catalogue.



Sally used the Something Sweet stamp set to show you don't need sweet treat cups to make a sweet card & it sure does look good enough to eat!




Debbie highlighted the versatility of the new Butterfly Prints stamp set by embossing it before punching it out with the matching punch plus she's highlighted the new jumbo grommets to perfection - another stunning card.



What a great start to the Summer all right!

3 comments:

  1. Wht a pretty bunch of swaps Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely. What a clever lot you all are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bunch of swaps Karen! Its lovely to have new and fresh ideas to show customers isn't it?!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen