16 January 2010

Lots & lots of RAKs for me :-)

RAK = Random Act of Kindness.

I'm very blessed by the lovely demos in my stampin' team. I arranged for a demo swap which in the end I received cards from Kaeo in the North to Invercargill in the South & some of the girls snuck cards or other goodies in their envelopes for ME! As you will shortly see if the thank you cards are anything to go by the swaps for Sale-a-bration (SAB) will be sensational.

For those of you that receive my monthly newsletter you will see a sneak peek of my demo swap & one of the sets you can earn for free whilst SAB is on & how to re-KReate it real soon. Otherwise I'll start the countdown for SAB on Friday night so do check back then.


From Samantha Fan a really cute cat collar - love the label for the bag too decorated with two of my favourite stamp sets Fresh Cuts and Pocket Silhouettes.


I'll take this opportunity to share my favourite cat - doesn't he look happy & contented lying on my bed in the sun this morning - Napoleon AKA Napster 



From June Abbott a lovely flower card created from Tall Tales DSP - so effective!


From Tee Jay Horrell a stunning butterfly card - the top two wings have been stamped or embossed on vellum - so delicate & wait there's more a matching Bella Bleu DSP envelope. I am so in love with the butterfly punch & it's matching Butterfly Prints stamp set. I do hope it's top of all your wishlists for SAB


And then WOW - this one from Anna Sutherland - the cello bag has been stamped with Upsy Daisy using Stazon White, plus there's stitching & sponging on the card - it has to be seen to be believed, this is possibly the most beautiful card I've ever received!


So a huge thank you all, totally unnecessary but really appreciated - I was totally spoilt (psst when can I organise the next swap amongst us all, though my downline who kindly helped me divvy them all up last night might take my goodies of me next time).

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful goodies, Karen! You might find there are other volunteers to organise the next swap!! :-) (Thank you for doing it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous (including Napolean!). Spoilt girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you hit the jackpot on RAKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous RAKs... you are a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these beautiful works. My pick is Anne's card. It's stunning.

    Hannah Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  6. you deserve every RAK that you get, you are so generous with your time and energy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen