24 March 2010

A reflective card

This is the very cool card my upline Jacque Pedersen taught us at team training in the weekend - it's based on a Michele Zindorf card but Jacque's way is all sponged, no brayering. I'm really rapt as this was my first go at this technique & even if I say so myself this looks amazing.

Not surprisingly my downline now want me to teach them this too at our next training plus I'll be running this as a class in May.

So join my team & learn for free OR make sure you sign up for my monthly newsletter (right hand column) so you're the first to know when the classes are scheduled as numbers are always limited.


3 comments:

  1. Wow - this is stunning! Wish I lived in NZ so you could teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Karen - you have done a beautiful job of this card. I love sponging and wish I could have been there to do this card too :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the reflection technique- so yes I want to to do this card too! just beautiful colours, really reminds me of a misty morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen