19 April 2010

Fox and Friends Swaps

I love demo swaps as they're so inspirational but when they make me want to add another stamp set to my wish list (yes even demos have wishlists) you have to go GRR & I think my team mates may have sold me on this adorable animal set - Fox and Friends - should be Fox plus 7 friends as it's a set of 8 & only $29.95 if you chose the unmounted option which I love.

From Rachael Knight - she really outdid herself with this one as she's also used the magnetic movers & shapers (another thing on my wish list - which is very long for some strange reason at the moment) and this is a real WOW card all right.


From Lisa Bullock a sweet card showing a few of Fox's friends


and from Jacque Pedersen a rather handsome lion with a punch flower from the Boho Blossoms punch to make him look really regal - I'm sure this would be a huge hit with most children. 


1 comment:

  1. These are really lovely - and I was lucky enough to receive them as well. It makes staying up till the wee small hours to finish my own swaps, all worth it..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen