12 April 2010

More swaps to share

I can see lots of my team mates sharing our swapping from Saturday training & I haven't even finished sharing the ones from a month ago so here's a few more to whet your appetite.

From my incredibly talented upline Jacque Pedersen - a beautiful Pendant Park  (RRP $35.95) card which teams up with Friends 24-7 beautifully.


From Barbara Bicknell - is it a gift apple? no it's a soap with the All a Flutter (single stamp RRP $15.95).


Last but certainly not least - please take a bow Paula Dobson for this amazing decorated note pad - she's used the Autumn Days stamp set (RRP $36.95).


Well the next time the whole Creative Inkers get together we're hiring a hall and creating all day - if you like to join our team & have fun & meet these fantastic ladies I'd love to send you a no-obligation brochure about becoming a demonstrator drop me an e-mail karen@karenstampz.co.nz and do check out my FAQs page.

Well I'm busy creating my next lot of swaps 50-100 for convention which is about 5 weeks to go in Sydney, hopefully I won't be constructing them going over on the plane going over this year!

Happy stampin'

1 comment:

  1. Karen, these swaps are stunning - thanks for sharing them with us! Hope to meet you at Convention!
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen