15 April 2010

A very quick & easy thank you

I wanted to make a wee thank you card (or 2 or 3) & all the new tools in the Autumn Mini make it so easy.

I've cased the wee notecard on page 11 & made it in more "me colours" but still a wee bit of sexy pink AKA Melon Mambo to brighten it up.

Making the wee notecard 14 cm x 7 cm I can also get 6 out of one sheet of A4 card stock.

Stamp set: NONE
Ink: NONE
Paper: Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss
Adhesive: Tombow liquid glue
Other: Big Shot & Stampin' Up! Thanks Embosslit die ($25.95 RRP)

Happy non-stampin'

3 comments:

Judy said...

Very classy (and looks very economical). Is the white striped embossed background part of the Embosslit die?

Karen Rogers said...

Yes it is Judy the die is the combined white & green image - I've just run some kiwi kiss through & cut out the tag from the middle & attached on top

Debbie Lamb said...

This looks really complicated to make...but I believe you when you say it's easy. The Big Shot certainly lifts our cards to a new level! I love the colours you've used.