20 September 2012

Auckland Heartfelt Event with Stampin' Up! Part 3



and this will be my 3rd & final post on the event that took place last Saturday. I'll resume sharing some card KReations from tomorrow onwards. Wow when I look back at all the photos I took on the day I just see so much inspiring stuff it really was "priceless" being part of the event. The card below was created by my dear friend Donna for the share board (after midnight she tells me) & I couldn't get over how perfect it was - I thought she had drawn all the embellishments in by hand - well she fooled me I have since discovered these are actually designer series papers in the Snow Festival DSP pack.


I have also discovered a cool new FREE photo-editing programme tonight which makes fun collages so it may be good bye to Photovisi & hello to PhotoScape from now on. It sure is a good way to share a lot easily now I have mastered it.

Anyhow enough ramblings - let the pictures do the talking!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen