1 September 2012

One more sleep to go

& yah tomorrow is D-day & we can finally order from our new catalogues & wow we're spoilt 2 catalogues in 1 day - so much choice it's like where do I start - my poor own copy of the catalogues is full of post-it-notes - hopefully after tomorrow a few will have disappeared, well we're not allowed to post the catalogues or links till they're live on the SU! site so I'll share a wee notecard that was one of the projects at my first catalogue launch party tonight where "you" got to stamp the ornament in the old & the new ink pads - I bought a Cherry Cobbler to have a comparison. Well everyone was converted we just all have to learn how to re-ink our stamps up!


Stamp sets: Delightful Decorations, Teeny Weeny Sentiments
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Paper: Whisper White (3x3" notecard)
Other: Dazzling details glitter glue, Gumball Green satin stitched ribbon, Ornament punch, dimensionals

1 comment:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen