10 March 2022

Another Card for Ukraine

I wanted to join in on the #cardsforukraine drive to be one more hashtag against the atrocities happening in Ukraine at the moment.  I also wanted to show the versatility of the Sunflower dies that are part of the current Savings are in Bloom promotion SU! have running this month.

I wanted to do the Ukraine flag as my background and I have to admit I tried with Balmy Blue but it just didn't look the right blue shade so I grabbed Salty Ocean and Squeezed Lemonade distress oxides for my blend. I used a large post it note to delineate them as I didn't actually want them to blend.

My saying is from a very old SU! Christmas stamp set Greetings of The Season, long retired but so appropriate at this time. I have white embossed it.


I love my Sunflower die but my most favourite die that I use all the time is the Stitched Rectangle set and I have used the largest and the 3rd rectangle to make my frame. 

I have used Shimmery white card stock for the blended piece as it is perfect for blending on and our new Iridescent rhinestone jewels are perfect with any colour as they take on the colour they are close too.



#cardsforukraine

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen