7 March 2022

How to cut out perfect die shapes

If you are like me and love stamp sets with matching dies but then feel disappointed when you cut it out that the white space is not even.

I also own a magnetic platform and  use washi/removable tape to hold the die in place but sometimes it is just not right and to be honest 9 times out of 10 it truly doesn't matter. But if you like it to look perfect, have I got a quick tip for you.

Before lining the die up with your stamped image cut out a "frame" with a darker card stock (or just a scrap of something sitting on your desk).

You can then frame your stamped image with the die cut image so there's a nice white border.  




The die will actually plop into the hole and sit quite nicely and using my magnetic plate I find I don't need to tape it down.


And viola....



✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen