I'm sure we've all been touched by the graphic images we've seen recently of the total devastation to our neighbours across the ditch - now here's a lovely painless way to donate some money whilst buying a stamp set. The following 10 sets Stampin' Up! are donating 50% of the retail value of all sales to the Australian Red Cross Victorian Bushfires 2009 Appeal - at times like this I am so proud to be representing this company in some small way.
In addition I will be donating 20% of all order totals that contain one of these sets to the appeal personally (whilst this appeal is on) as it such a worthwhile appeal.
Here is the list of the Bushfire Appeal sets:
- Looks Like Spring* (page 76) $68.95
- The Snowflake Spot* (page 27) $46.95
- Bodacious Bouquet* (page 80) $ 68.95
- Polka Dots & Paisley* (page 46) $42.95
- G'day Mate* (page 115) $42.95
- Be Happy* (page 51) $46.95
- Priceless (page 105) $57.95
- Seeing Spots (page 89) $35.95
- Baroque Motifs (page 98) $46.95
- Live Your Dream (page 3 - Summer Mini) $66.95
This offer is from 12 February to 31st March so if interested do it now & also maybe earn yourself a FREE sale-a-bration stamp set with every $120 spent. If you do not own a catalogue the online catalogues can be viewed HERE
I'll be updating this post from time to time with the total donated by SU! & myself so do check back.
5th March new total $58,131.68 AUD