4 February 2009

Happy birthday Donna


Well it was Donna's birthday on Saturday (& Debbie's) both are in my downline & I raided my card boxes as I was too busy with the last minute planning for Extravaganza (let me assure there is a lot of cards in dare I say it 3 boxes).

I haven't blogged this card before so will share it with you. I made it with the very talented Anabel Welch when she kindly showed me how to make buckle cards.

Stamp set: Love Matters (retired)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate chip
Other: Soft subtles watercolour crayons, aqua painter, word window punch, corner rounder, dazzling diamonds glitter

At her birthday BBQ our friend Cathy made the bestest tasting rice salad I've ever had so if you haven't checked out my cooking blog kareN cookz do so, hopefully you'll find something to tempt your taste buds!


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday from me to you
    Donna and it sounds like it was a good one. Hope you got other cards as lovely as Karen's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen