25 February 2009

More designer paper


With just over a month to go to the launch of the new Idea Book & catalogue. I thought it was appropriate to play with the DSP which we've been extremely lucky to have been able to have purchased for the last year at $13.95 for the 12 sheets as opposed to $19.95 as there was a typo in the last Idea Book & Catalogue which worked in our favour.

So at my recent home class we also made these really cool criss-cross cards (well my team voted for them to be a WOW card at the recent swap) & my home classes' version was even prettier.

Stamp set: Embrace Life, Cheers & Wishes, Occasional Greetings
Ink: Basic Brown, River Rock
Paper: River Rock, Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla, Watercolour paper, Ginger Blossom DSP
Other: Glue stick, sticky strip, corner rounder, round tab punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, Earth Elements watercolour crayons, Aqua painter, crimper, River Rock DS ribbon
Technique: Criss- cross card click HERE to see a tutorial



6 comments:

  1. I really like this paper and I love what you have made with it nice work karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soo love this set. Its so pretty. Makes any card a stand out WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very stunning - definately a WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooooooo pretty! I used up my last sheet of this paper the other day:( sniff sniff
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, that rose is just gorgeous with those yummy papers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen