12 December 2010

Just in case you receive a late Christmas card


and haven't sent the recipient a card how about a Happy New Year card using the oh so summery Island Oasis DSP and Tropical Party stamp set - this also would be fabulous for an invitation for drinks.

Isn't our new textured plate just FABULOUS! Love it! This was my make n' take from my free summer mini launch party, along with Christmas cake, cherries, strawberries, chocolate balls & bubbly - it's been a FUN weekend all right. I CASED my card from Kay Kalthoff whose cards are the same but much cleaner looking - I hope mine reflects summer & pacifica/kiwiana.

Stamp set: Tropical Party, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Tempting Turquoise or Rose Red
Paper: Whisper White, Island Oasis DSP, Fresh Cut notes card & envelope
Other: Square lattice textured EF, hemp twine, Bold Bright brads, word window punch, word window punch, dimensionals, sponge dauber.

Don't forget Teeny Tiny Sentiments (wood mounted) is part of the December frenzy and is reduced 50% - phenomenal value at $37.98 for a set of 24 - there is a saying in there for every occasion.  


7 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen these are so warm and summery just the card to reflect our warm season

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen
    I love what you have done with the Island Oasis DSP, every time that I see it i think that I must buy some of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUPER, Karen! It is so lovely to have some summery cards to ogle! I love all the detail on this one. Just opened my square lattice folder ... can't wait to use it! Thanks for popping by my blog to say hi! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very yummy card! And, I agree - it would make a perfect invitation. Should I wait by the letter box? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie you don't need an invite there's always a wine in the fridge with your name on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the card lovely summery colours,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen