14 December 2010

Spinning really fast


This was another one of the projects I recently made at my team's Christmas party - the technique was taught to us on the day by Sally Williams but all credit must go to Janet Appletree who comes to my classes who suggested a few years ago we snip the ends of a teeny weeny amount on the dimensionals that go between the coins - it sure does work - no "clumphing". The decoration has got quite a lot of dazzling diamonds glitter on it & looks really pretty spinning in real life.

Stamp sets: Christmas Greetings, Delightful Decorations
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DSP
Punches: Word window, scallop edge
Other: White embossing powder, basic rhinestone, dazzling diamonds glitter, dimensionals, 2x 10c pieces
Technique: Spinner Card

6 comments:

  1. These are such fun cards. I must make one again. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must Must Must try one of these. They look like lotsa fun. TFS the link, Karen! Can imagine that bling is a real wow! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, thanks for stopping by my blog with your lovely comment!!

    Gorgeous spinning card Karen, WOW, I bet its fabulous in real life!!!
    I never made one, but it's on my list to do along with a million and one other things! haha
    I really like your design here too, great jobs hun!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping by to share a special Christmas message with you ...
    Andrea's Christmas Wish
    Christmas Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen