6 December 2010

You've got mail

The best sort handmade cards - I have my first 3 handmade cards & unbelievably they were all from someone who's name started with the initial J!

So in the order I received them from Jan (bit scared about returning the favour as this is fabulous) a red perfect dot embossed card front with silver embossed saying from Season of Joy on gray card stock for the front.

But look at the inside - WOW now how clever is this!


Then my dear friend Jackie gave me hers - a Christmas saying & some cut out trees from designer series paper.


Then my neighbour & friend Joan popped hers in my letter box today using the ever so versatile bird punch or in this case a wee red robin which has also been dry embossed.


So as Sesame Street would say the cards today are bought to you by the letter J and what a fabulous collection they are!


2 comments:

  1. They look stunning Karen! You are a lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta love getting hand crafted cards - we spend our time making them but getting them ourselves is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen