19 December 2023

Seasons Greetings from me



Just popping in to say hi and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I've taken a wee break from crafting and just tidying my crafty space up after finishing the Christmas tags this last week.

I've made a few New Year resolutions re my crafting in 2024. I've decided to definitely cut back on signing up for Virtual Classes where I receive product. As much as I love playing with new stuff I couldn't actually keep up with what I was receiving so at this stage the only events I intend to sign up for where I receive physical items is (1) Jenn Shurkus's art retreat mid-year and (2) Pinkfresh Studios events. These 2 are my favs and may be Hero Art's mixed media event.

I've also restarted my colouring classes with Kit and Clowder so looking forward to colouring more with my Copics.

One of my online friends Anne is going to start using her NBUS stuff so I'm going to play along with her and use some never been used stamps from ALTENEW (she's starting with the A's) in January.

This year apart from AAA Cards I haven't entered many challenges and I seem to have forgotten how to make a card (unless it's in a class setting) so MORE challenges so I have to create something with what I own.

Well I hope everyone has a fab Christmas and at this stage I'll blog my homemade cards (yah I got some this year) late December. Then restart my crafting adventures in January.
✿Karen✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen